Instagram is the fourth most used social platform!
First, we find only YouTube, WhatsApp, and Facebook. 55% of users claim to use Instagram; a growth of 65% (in 2019) compared to January 2018 when Instagram users were “only” 33%.
n Italy, Instagram has 19 million active users per month: 51% are female and 49% are male
The main e-commerce companies risk becoming direct competitors of Instagram: in fact, a few weeks ago a selection of 20 brands (Adidas, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Balmain, Burberry, ColourPop, Dior, Huda Beauty, H&M, KKW Beauty, Kylie Cosmetics, MAC Cosmetics, Michael Kors, NARS, Nike, NYX Cosmetics, Oscar de la Renta, Outdoor Voices, Ouai Hair, Prada, Revolve, Uniqlo, Warby Parker, Zara) can sell its products directly from the app, allowing the user to place the order, pay and return the product without having to leave the platform.
iBooster with Instagram Boost allows you to fully exploit the potential of one of the most strategic social platforms for business in 2020 with specific services, aimed at increasing visibility by acquiring new users every day, improving brand awareness, and leading to the acquisition of new one’s potential customers ready to be converted and loyal in the sales phase.
Our specialists will take care of creating a tailor-made strategy with all the actions that will become necessary, based on the following methodology:
- Social ecosystem analysis of the brand
- Complete social strategy development to optimize visibility, reputation, interaction with users, and sales/loyalty processes
- Definition of Editorial Plan
- Complete and timely assistance of the social channels in question, screen shots of messages, comments or notifications and replies to them
- Creation of e-mail database for mass communication (call to action)
- Graphic development to support communication for posts and stories.
What you can achieve with Instagram Boost:
The services are sold in packages lasting 4 months to ensure a minimum time for obtaining the expected results.